Wedding Photography Agreement
You, the above mentioned, hereby assign the photography for your wedding to Cheryl Claire Surrey of All The Daisies Photography.
You understand the following terms, and agree that:
1. This agreement constitutes an order for photography and the production of digital images. You have all personal rights to the photographs however may not provide any photographs to vendors or companies for their own promotion without the consent of All The Daisies Photography. It is understood that all images produced on the day remain the copyright of All The Daisies Photography, and may be used for advertising, display and promotion, national and international award and photographic competition entry, or any purpose thought proper, without payment.
2. All care and diligence will be exercised in the performance of the above assignment and that the liability is limited to monies paid should mechanical failure, theft, accident, ill health or any other mishap occur which prevents the fulfilment of the agreement. If any illness, disability, personal or unavoidable circumstances prevent All The Daisies Photography from performing on the day, All The Daisies Photography reserves the right to cancel this agreement or provide another suitable photographer. If, in the case of another suitable photographer being provided, All The Daisies Photography will ensure complete control over final editing, post production and treatment of all digital photographs.
3. To confirm and book your photographic package, a non-refundable date reservation fee of $100 is required to reserve the date, with the remaining amount agreed upon with All The Daisies Photography to be paid one week before your wedding date, or, by arrangement with All The Daisies Photography, two days prior to the wedding date. If the remaining amount is not paid by this date then All The Daisies Photography will not photograph the wedding. All The Daisies Photography shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and will not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for the said date and time. For this reason, in the event that you cancel this agreement for any reason, all date reservation fees and monies paid shall be retained by All The Daisies Photography in order to offset the loss of business. Should a cancellation occur more than six months out from the above mentioned wedding date, All The Daisies Photography shall retain only the date reservation fee. Should a cancellation occur within six months of the above mentioned wedding date, All The Daisies Photography shall retain the date reservation fee, and a further 25% of the final balance will be payable on invoice, to offset any loss of business.
4. With any postponement or wedding date changes, All The Daisies Photography shall honour all monies paid for the revised date, so long as All The Daisies Photography is still available on that revised date, and/or not already booked out by anyone else. In the event that a postponement occurs, a new wedding photography agreement is required to be completed, and any new or updated pricing will be taken into account.
5. All final image treatment, post production, processing, editing, styles, effects and overall look of the images is left to the discretion of All The Daisies Photography. All The Daisies Photography shall edit all images to match their style, but won’t perform any cosmetic manipulation in post production, i.e. skin softening, wrinkle removal, body slimming, tan line removal, teeth whitening, etc. If cosmetic manipulation or any additional processing is requested after delivery of images, this can be organised for an extra cost and may incur an additional fee. Final images shall not be altered or changed in any way (this includes social media filters), without the consent of All The Daisies Photography.
6. If All The Daisies Photography is required for a full day (more than 4 hours) of photography, a meal is required.
7. In the event of a second photographer being added to your wedding package, the timings for their coverage generally start from the getting ready of one of the parties, up until the start of the reception (usually no longer than 8 hours is allocated). These timings can be flexible depending on the logistics of the day.
8. It is understood that depending on the time of year and season, processing time and completion of wedding photographs can take anywhere from 4 to 10 weeks.
9. Preferred method of payment is by bank transfer to All The Daisies Photography, Account # 12-3031-0375394-00, Reference Client Surname + Wedding Date. Credit card payments can be made via Paypal, but do incur a 5% fee (charged from Paypal). International Bank payments or money transfers are acceptable, but will incur fees from your bank, for which All The Daisies Photography is not responsible.
10. You are responsible for your own safety and actions on the wedding day and during the portrait bridal party session. All The Daisies Photography (& anyone else on All The Daisies Photography's team) is not responsible for any liability, accidents, illnesses, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session. If for any reason All The Daisies Photography and/or the team feel uncomfortable and/or at risk (due to another person’s behaviour, for example) then they may leave the location and move to another and not be held liable for the lack of images during this time. Both you and All The Daisies Photography agree to communicate with each other to achieve the best possible result within the understanding of this contract.
11. It is understood that All The Daisies Photography shall not be responsible for covering any costs / permissions required that are involved or relating to any specific desired locations (such as national parks, public gardens etc.) for any photography sessions, and that All The Daisies Photography is not liable to cover any such related costs.
12. Neither you nor All The Daisies Photography shall be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to any act of God, fire, armed conflict, labour disputes, civil commotion, intervention of a government, accidents, interruption to transportation including delays or cancellations in any organised airline travel, weather or any other cause outside of All The Daisies Photography's control.
13. Both you and All The Daisies Photography agree to cheerful co-operation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. All The Daisies Photography is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear, fail to co-operate during photography sessions, or for failure to capture images due to details not revealed to All The Daisies Photography. All The Daisies Photography recommends that you designate an ‘event guide’ (normally the MC or member of the Bridal Party) to point out important individuals for informal or candid photographs to All The Daisies Photography during the Wedding Day.
14. It is understood that All The Daisies Photography requires sufficient warning of key events at the wedding to give suitable and enough time to prepare for capturing any necessary or important moments e.g. bouquet throwing, cutting of the cake, speeches, first dance, and/or any other important formalities or surprises. It is understood that if any additional time outside of our chosen package is required, it will be invoiced to us after the wedding date, at a rate of $200 per hour.
15. Exclusivity: In order to provide the best service and photographs possible, All The Daisies Photography must be the only vendor offering a photography service at the wedding. Other vendors offering photography as an 'add-on' to their primary service, are not permitted. Amateur or professional photographers who are guests/family members are welcome to capture some moments at your discretion, however All The Daisies Photography will request that this ceases, if the guest/family member is hindering or inhibiting the ability for All The Daisies Photography to document the wedding effectively. All The Daisies Photography cannot be held responsible for shots missed or compromised due to interference by other wedding guests, or vendors. All The Daisies Photography has full exclusivity to all social media platforms to be the first vendor to show professional photographs from the day.
16. All The Daisies Photography is not liable for any loss of digital images beyond the final delivery of all products included in the package. While All The Daisies Photography currently maintains backups of all digital images, it is recommended that you also keep backup versions of your copies in case of unexpected loss of their or your copies.
17. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.